NEW HOPE LUTHERAN CHURCH MISSION ENDOWMENT FUND
About the Fund
The Mission Endowment Fund was established in 2017 to support outreach, locally and around the world, above and beyond the programs supported through the annual budget. The Mission Fund is supported through gifts and bequests and is a legacy of our faith in New Hope’s role with future generations. The New Hope Lutheran Church Mission Endowment Fund makes distributions to support religious, charitable and educational purposes.
Requests for funds are reviewed two times a year, or more often at the discretion of the Endowment Committee. Funds available for distribution vary as amounts are based on earnings/dividends derived from gifts/bequests.
Past recipients an Endowment fund grant include:
- Assistance League of Conejo Valley – In support of their Adult Vision Care Program, “Eye Can See.”
- Lutheran Retreat, Camps & Conferences (LRCC) for cabin window replacements
- Prince of Peace Food Pantry
- California Lutheran University Counselling Center
- Lutheran Retreats Camps and Conferences
- Community Conscience in Thousand Oaks
- Lutheran Retreats Camps and Conferences – Luther Glen Farm
- Natalie Larkin in support of her seminary education
- Japan Orphan English Education (JOEE)
- Mana Deschisa’s Ukraine Refugee Program in Romania
Recipients of the New Hope Mission Endowment Fund express their gratitude to New Hope Lutheran Church in the following videos
Instructions for grant application:
Submitting a Request for Funds
Applicants from the organization requesting a grant should complete the online form, below. Email any supporting documentation (i.e. invoices, program overview, etc.) as applicable, to the Endowment Committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions are reviewed twice a year, deadlines are October 31 and April 30. For more information, please contact the Endowment Committee by email to: email@example.com.